Thursday, March 28, 2013

Free Singing Tips #1

I know you are interested in singing. Let's see what preparations should be made to sing better. Just like you, I am very interested in singing since childhood.

I have 10 years experience in amateur singing. Now, still an amateur :) But I wanted to share some tips on singing for you. Let's read.



This time I will talk about the selection of an appropriate song.

Selection of an appropriate song to your voice range is important because if this is ignored it will harm you a singing performance.

Tips for choosing the right song is when you feel comfortable singing the song, that it is not too high or too low for you, most of us choose songs based on the popularity of the song. in fact, the song is very uncomfortable to our voice to sing it. so here, Sing songs that you can deliver from start to finish without any problems.

SINGING METHOD HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment