Thursday, March 28, 2013

Free Singing Tip #5 - Feel The Song


This time I want to talk a little about my experience with regard to the title above .. Hopefully get tips from this story.

At first I sing and record my album often reprimanded by my coach that brother Amri - 'You sing a variety of highway, very straight "-I did not at first understand what is meant by his having given an explanation, but I realized that my singing no soul.

So I asked her how to feel the right track? Then she answered that you read and understand the lyrics of the song. If the song sad, little black out when to recording studio environment.

That's the feel I sing and sing along brother feel Amri.

My tips for you on this feel, easy jer. what we feel through melody and lyrics we produce through our voice, singing a slow song was challenging compared with upbeat songs, sad songs art. want to feel this need appreciation. softness in voice singing very important issue if the song
slow. tenderness can be produced by voice vote from the chest .. do not 'harden' your voice when singing slow and low pitch song, sing out loud example is when we sing Happy Birthday-often when people hear this kind sing hard and straight - no feel .. right??



1 comment:

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Superior Singing Method

    ReplyDelete